Family Care Mission is a Society registered in Kenya since 2001, and is comprised of full-time and part-time volunteers who dedicate their time and effort to helping the underprivileged and disadvantaged of Kenya.
Following are some of the highlights of what was achieved with the SNI grant:
- Supplies for the ongoing School Lunch Program since many children suffer from malnutrition due to poverty
- Supply of sanitary needs for teenage girls who monthly skip school for lack of sanitary supplies
- Educational materials and teacher’s allowances
- Painting of school rooms and new kitchen supplies for the School Lunch Project
- First-Aid set up and deworming of all children and staff